Whether it’s live baccarat or online baccarat Both are games that have the same strengths, namely the rules and rules of the betting game that are easy to understand. If anyone has played at Pok Deng before, believe that you will understand the style of playing this casino game almost immediately. But if a player who is a beginner has never played baccarat online before, don’t worry. We have both rules and regulations come in an easy-to-understand way. And before talking about the rules and regulations of baccarat cards Let’s start with the basics like the terminology used in this casino game first. สมัคร UFABET
VOCABULARY TO KNOW IN BACCARAT CARD GAME
- Player: Betting on the player side (blue).
- Banker: Betting through the banker (red color).
- Tie Gam: Tie bet (Green)
- Player Pair: bet on the player’s side in pairs.
- Banker Pair: bet on the banker’s pair.
- Big: Bet that more than 4 cards will be dealt during the round.
COUNTING POINTS ON BACCARAT CARDS
- 10, J, Q, K are equal to 0.
- A is worth 1 point.
- Numbers 1-10 have their face value.
In Baccarat card point counting is counted from the sum of all cards that have been dealt. Only the last digit will be counted if the points that come out are from 10 or more, like counting bounce cards. For example, if the cards that have been opened are 9 and 8, the points that come out are 7, not 17, and will have less value than 8 and A cards.
BACCARAT CARD RULES
Baccarat cards measure winning and losing from the face of the cards. But it doesn’t always measure winning and losing by dealing only 2 cards because there are other sub-rules. A little more like this
- The dealer deals 2 cards to the player and the dealer, alternately starting with the player first.
- In the event that the player’s cards have a total score of not more than 7, they must draw more cards.
- The dealer will draw a card only if the score does not exceed 5 points.
- When the draw is complete, measure the number of points. Which side scores higher wins the bet